At Citylight Drycleaners, we take the utmost care while processing items that have been entrusted to us and adopt procedures that, in our opinion as professionals, are most suited to the nature and circumstances of each article of clothing. However, we cannot be held liable for material flaws or weaknesses that are not immediately obvious at the time of ordering or before processing. It applies particularly, but not just to materials like vinyl, polyurethanes, silk, satin, double-faced textiles, and suedes.
Trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, bells, and sequins are likewise exempt from liability. Any claims, such as shrinkage, discoloration, runs, rips, tears, or other damages, are not covered by our liability policy.
By ordering our service, the customer agrees to our terms of good faith service. It is also agreed that while Citylight Drycleaners guarantees that all items will be delivered in good and complete order, the customer also guarantees that he or she and every representative taking delivery of items have checked / will check all delivered items during the delivery process and notify the delivery company of any unsatisfactory issues discovered (if any).
Citylight Drycleaners will not take responsibility for any damages not identified at the point of delivery or alleged damages brought to notice by the customer or its representatives after the delivery or within 24 hours after delivery.
Terms and Conditions
- We operate primarily online, and as paper receipts and invoices are being phased away, we need customer information like phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information to keep you updated on transactions and other important matters.
- When possible, Express and special services will attract extra 50 percent additional of initial cost price
- Customers are requested to CHECK and COUNT their items at the point of pick up/delivery. All MISSING items MUST be addressed immediately. Citylight Drycleaners will only be responsible for such claims whilst they are still within our premises.
- All complaints must be made, and items returned within 2 weeks after collection. Tags displaying the order number and the strip outlining the garment’s condition must also be returned.
- Any article found after the investigation to have been unsatisfactorily processed due to our own negligence, shall be reprocessed at no cost to the customer. Kindly ensure that the attached tag and hanger ticket is intact for the garment in question.
- Items left uncollected after THREE months will be donated to charitable causes.
- Rarely, cleaning mistakes might lead to client clothing being harmed.
Although it is deeply regrettable that no amount of money can ever replace items that have sentimental or other value to the customers, the company will make every effort to either restore the garment to as close to its original state (before cleaning) or pay some form of compensation as permitted by our insurance coverage.
- Our insurance covers losses or damages, but in order for the insurance company to file a claim, it needs a valid proof of purchase for the lost or damaged item. As a result, at the point of drop-off, please DECLARE ARTICLES OF EXTREME VALUE.
Driver-Customer Pick Up
- Customers are recommended to register or update the information of a representative or delegated authority, so that person can be recognized to pick up their clothes on their behalf at the time of drop-off.
- Any representative chosen to pick up a registered customer’s garments, must visit with the invoice- soft/hard copy, issued at the drop-off of the said garments.
- The registered customer must call us at the phone number we have for them or reply to our mail with an e-copy of the invoice in order to authorize the representative to pick up on their behalf when the invoice is not accessible.
- Only until these requirements have been met will the garments be released.